Maxwell McGee, GameSpot
John Walker, Rock Paper Shotgun
Mike Futter, GameInformer
Darren Nakamura, Destructoid
Rory Young, NeoSeeker
Tom Sykes, PC Gamer
Shaun McInnis, GameSpot
Stephen Totilo, Kotaku
Also available on PlayStation 4 and PS Vita, Xbox One, Steam, and the Humble Store
Part open world, part puzzle game, all twisted. In Roundabout, players drive passengers in a constantly revolving limousine to their destinations.
Set in 1977, Roundabout tells the rise to fame story of Georgio Manos, arguably the world's most famous revolving chauffeur. While driving around the town of Roundabout, players can pick up passengers, compete in challenges, find hidden collectables, customize their limousine, purchase property, and much, much more!
Roundabout's cutting edge
full motion videotechnology allows us to put real actors in the back seat! Watch as Georgio Manos (played by Kate Welch) drives an all-star cast to their destinations.
- Open world puzzle game where you play as a constantly revolving limousine.
- Cutting edge "Full Motion Video" tells the rise to fame story of Georgio Manos, the world's first revolving chauffeur.
- Explore the world! Pick up passengers, find secret collectables, purchase properties, compete in side challenges, and more.
- Earn money through passengers and real estate, then spend it all on new upgrades, paint jobs, horns and hats.
- Dedicated eSports speedrun mode, achievements, emoticons, trading cards and more.