Roundabout is a '70s B-Movie game where you drive a constantly revolving limousine! Pick up passengers, find secret collectibles, take on dangerous missions, and fall in love in a far out open world puzzle adventure.
Sep 18, 2014
Feb 19, 2015
May 26, 2015
EssentialsLooking for review code? Request a code here!
Want something that's not in this press kit? Email us at press at nogoblin dot com!
This press kit was last updated on November 22, 2015
Roundabout is the debut title from No Goblin, a studio founded by designers of games like Destroy All Humans!, The Gunstringer, and Rock Band!
In Roundabout, you need to pick up passengers and drive them to their destinations. The catch: your limousine is constantly spinning in circles! To move around in Roundabout, you need to time your limousine's movement with the constant rotation in order to curve around obstacles, buildings, and more.
Set in 1977, Roundabout tells the rise to fame story of Georgio Manos, arguably the world's most famous revolving chauffeur. While driving players around the town of Roundabout, players will learn about the dizzying highs, terrifying lows, and secret loves of a revolving limousine driver. You'll experience the seventies in the only authentic way possible: with full motion video set in the interior of a limousine.
- Drive a constantly revolving limousine through the crowded streets of Roundabout.
- '70s B-Movie Full Motion Video throughout the game adds a new spin to a classic rise to fame story.
- Open world puzzle action, featuring dozens of twisty streets, collectible pickups, and purchasable properties.
- Upgrade your limousine with new hats, horns, and paint jobs.
- A full suite of challenges to compete against your friends in.
- Dedicated eSports speedrun mode. Roundabout is the only official eSport endorsed by a talking skeleton.
- Big Head Mode. Also a number of equally fun game modifiers and extras that are not Big Head Mode.
Launch Trailer (Direct Download)
Roundabutt Mode Reveal
Let's Play Roundabout with Firehose Games
- "Roundabout could be the Surgeon Simulator 2013 of Driving Games"
Maxwell McGee, GameSpot
- "How can you not love this game already?"
John Walker, Rock Paper Shotgun
- "Whatever our minds might have conjured, it couldn't be nearly as absurd or amusing as Roundabout."
Mike Futter, GameInformer
- "This is why I love videogames."
Darren Nakamura, Destructoid
- "It's like if the Katamari guy made Crazy Taxi...take my money, please."
Rory Young, NeoSeeker
- "Roundabout wins this year’s coveted Best Trailer award"
Tom Sykes, PC Gamer
- "...at no point does this game ever take itself seriously. And that's precisely why it's so much fun."
Shaun McInnis, GameSpot
- "Roundabout is fun."
Stephen Totilo, Kotaku
About No Goblin
Co-founded by veteran game designers Dan Teasdale and Panzer, No Goblin makes rad games with innovative mechanics and unique themes.
No Goblin is based out of sunny Seattle, Washington. Follow them on Twitter at @no_goblin.