100ft Robot Golf is a fast-paced arcade golf game where you get to control impossibly large robots on their quest for par. Just swing your golf club to smash even the tallest buildings out of the way - or into the way of your robot golfing buddies.
Oct 10, 2016
Oct 10, 2016
Mar 16, 2017
Want something that's not in this press kit? Email us at press at nogoblin dot com!
This press kit was last updated on March 09, 2017
100ft Robot Golf is a real time golf game where you get to control impossibly large robots on their quest for par. Never get your ball stuck behind a pesky tree or skyscraper ever again! Just swing your golf club to smash even the tallest buildings out of the way - or into the way of your robot golfing buddies.
Up to four players can hit the greens, cities, mountains and orbiting moons that comprise the Robot Golf Tour Circuit. Either split-screen or online, budding robot golf pilots can play frantic real-time golf, classic turn based action, or even custom rulesets crafted for your own custom Robot Golf round!
Looking for something solo? 100ft Robot Golf's unique campaign mode reveals the real stories and experiences of today's robot golf pilots. Experience the excitement, romance, and thrills of controlling one hundred feet of raw golfing power through some of the cheapest '90s-inspired mecha animation ever committed to screen.
- It's 100 foot robots playing golf.
- Destroy any obstacle to clear a path to par - or hinder your opponents shot.
- Play with up to four robot golfers, either split screen or online, in real time.
- Unique solo campaign mode tells the excitement, love, and intrigue of the Pro Robot Golf circuit through '90s-style budget cutscenes.
- Fully voiced in-game commentary from the McElroy Brothers
- Play in cities, on the moon, under the ocean, and more!
- Exclusive PlayStation VR support allows you to strap in and experience destructive golf drives like never before.
Steam Release Trailer
Launch Trailer (Direct Download)
B-Roll: PlayStation 4, Pre-E3
B-Roll: PlayStation VR, Pre-E3
"So, where did the idea for 100ft Robot Golf come from?" (Direct Download)
Announce Trailer (Direct Download)
About No Goblin
Co-founded by veteran game designers Dan Teasdale and Panzer, No Goblin makes rad games with innovative mechanics and unique themes.
No Goblin is based out of sunny Seattle, Washington. Follow them on Twitter at @no_goblin.